Monday, June 13, 2011

Time to Grow Up


I'm on a strange period these days. I see the 25s coming, and I'm trying to make some order out of my life because I'm feeling like I still have "targets" to achieve, and I don't wanna find myself thinking "fuck, I wasted my time and it won't come back." Thus, I started a diet, I go out for jogging every other day, I'm studying hard to graduate on time, and I'm generally trying to live my life at my best. Behave in a mature way, you know. On the one hand, I've always been the kind of person who takes double the time doing things for the sake of go it alone. On the other, I've also always been the kind of person who doesn't love risks, and prefers to delegate instead of failing. As you probably know, Austrodavicus have helped me during the last six months on proofreading each and every Yaqqothl post – as I've said quite a few times, it's mostly because of him if this blog have been readable and enjoyable and free of poor syntax mistakes. David is a good friend, and although we never meet on person I hold his friendship in highest consideration. These six months of intense writings without having to care too much about writing it wrong allowed me to significantly improve my english, and now I just want to see if I can make it on my own from hereon.

That means David won't proofread this blog any longer, although he offered to still proofread any other document I decide to release on the net, and this is great cause I'm still not ready for that! Anything going well, you will notice the difference, though hopefully not that much. David's effort have been invaluable, and I know I'll miss his help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11