Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Odd Looking Gamma World Map


I was toying with Hexographer (free version) and I found that if you use the "icy" terrain on any other, it turns it into a bicolor version (mountains become black and white, forest green and white, dunes yellow and white and so on.) I changed the grid color to yellowish green, used an odd pixeled font for numbering and here you are. I wanted this map to look geometric, so I used blue grid-snapped lines for rivers and red dashed grid-snapped lines for "routes of the Ancients". I think the result is kinda cool, except for the fact that "badlands" numbering is a bit hard to read – I will fix it one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11