Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Need a Break

I'm thinking about leaving for a week, from june 29th to july 4th. I'll take a bus from Milano and go to Ponte di Legno, where my grannies have a little flat. It's a nice place, although kinda touristic, but the house is small and easy to keep clean. My plan is to spend a week there alone, just to have a break from the study and the family and everyone else. I still haven't decided on internet connection – I could easily have it, just not sure if I want to have it. I have some books on the reading list I'll carry with me, and I would like to leave from here with a good selection of movies to watch. On the gaming front, I think I'm bringing with me the recently discovered Gamma World, among with Mutant Future and possibly a copy of The Principates of Glantri I have bought on ebay (provided it arrives on time for leaving, of course.)

This is the very first time I plan to vacancy all alone, and I feel equally excited and scared. On the plus side, I may meet new people, and this is exciting. On the other hand, I may discover that I'm not at ease with myself, and this is scary. Anyway, I'm really curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11