Sunday, June 19, 2011

Gamma World is Amazing

Science-Fantasy Roleplaying Game
This evening I was reading through Gamma World first edition. I had never read the original, or any other edition of the game (although I own a printed copy of Mutant Future, orange cover, and like it very much), and I wonder why I never did. It really is a little awesome jewel of gaming history, and I'm quite impressed by the amount of actual gaming material the authors managed to put into 55 pages. To be honest, I always thought a pure Gamma World game was not my thing. I like swords & sorcery, hardcore science fiction, and dark post-apocalypse genres, but I'm not a real fan of straight nuclear mutants fiction. Nevertheless, first edition Gamma World has kind of a unique feel that I didn't realize reading Mutant Future, and astonishes me. It's great when something you was expecting to be barely interesting turns out to be awesome and makes your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11