Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gamma World Cover to Cover


I'm going to start a new column on Yaqqothl, in which I read and comment on the '78 First Edition of Gamma World. Having read it but one time a few days ago, I think this game's great and hides much more than the self-evident gonzo science fantasy appeal. What I would like to provide is a "virgin glance" on Gamma World, which I hope many of you will appreciate.

I will begin from the Table of Contents and the Introduction later today. My only concern is that I own a Second Printing of the game, and I don't have the entire box, just the rulebook. If you think I should dig the e'bay to find more material, please let me know. As I've said, I know very little about this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11