Sunday, September 26, 2010

MILAN FASHION WEEK SPRING 2011 - JUST CAVALLI


Today, in my quiet Sunday morning I went to the shopping (specifically to H&M) hoping to find a pair of waisted jeans and then trying to convince my aunt São to make  me some crochet flowers to apply  in the jeans, above the hem to the knees, like 70's style. Once, when I was 12 years old, I had a pair of flower appliqued jeans which I loved above all the things...

So when I came home ( a little frustrated because I didn't find a good waisted jeans for less than 130 euros) I had a good surprise: I looked the JUST CAVALLI Spring 2011 collection, launched in Milan Fashion Week yesterday, and there it was: My dream jeans!












This Just Cavalli Spring 2011 collection brought nothing really new in the Cavalli's Universe. Artful denim, animal prints, mainly "Big cats" like leopards, and leather treatments are part of Roberto's DNA. Lots of glamor sexiness and fantasy it's the usual staff in Just Cavalli amazing clothes. 

Besides the flower-appliquèd jeans, I loved  the pearl-studded chambray waistcoat because chic-boho style it will be always one of my favorite!

I LOVE JUST C.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11