Sunday, May 1, 2011

Is it May Already?

May is going to be the first One Page Megadungeon Madness Month here on The Yaqqothl Grimoire: I'm writing/publishing a one page dungeon each week, for the next four weeks, and let's see how it goes. If it works, then I'll try to continue this way for some time, and see how big my megadungeon gets. I still have to work out a couple of things about the layout, and to pick a ruleset. All in all, I think I'll go with Labyrinth Lord for a couple of reasons:
  1. It's free;
  2. It's great;
  3. No really it's amazing;
  4. It's perfect for one shot games.
Quite awhile ago I read about the Megadungeon Binder on How to Start a Revolution in 21 Days or Less, and the idea just made my head explode. Why not combine it with the crazy Jeff's One Issue Campaign? In the space? No, wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11