Tuesday, May 31, 2011

NERDRAGE

Shit, shit never changes.

Yesterday evening I was sitting on the couch watching an old sci-fi movie on my more-than-loved old macbook (it was The Forbidden Planet, which I never saw.) (Kinda cool, though also Scientific Realism Hell.) (Which made it even more awesome, BTW.) All was going great, until I decided to have some water. I paused the movie, left the couch for the kitchen, and have me a glass of fresh water (it's almost summer here.) I came back, and while sitting down on the couch some drops of water fell on the macbook. PANIC. Ok, a bit over the top you might say, especially when you hear those fantastic stories of people who threw entire cups of tea (with sugar) on their laptops and nothing really happens. So I shut down my macbook, took some scottex and wiped it all up as best as I could. I swapped to my brother's laptop (which fortunately enough had Ubuntu installed), and left my macbook to dry. Several hours later, I met my girlfriend and we watched the last episode of Game of Thrones (very cool, I might say) on the macbook and everything seemed just right. Until this morning.

The Underdark Gazette "News of the OSR" is usually posted on sunday night (local time), so on monday morning I love to have a big cup of american coffee, some scrambled eggs and read it pretending to be some kind of american business jerk (yay, stupid I know yet amazing, and since we are all nerds committed to some-30-years-out-of-print fantasy roleplaying games, I don't even feel embarrassed to tell you this. BTW.) This week the News arrived on monday night, so I woke up all happy and ready to read my news, thinking about yesterday's misadventure no more. I made the coffee, the scrambled eggs, some orange juice, I took my macbook, and hit the power button. Nothing. Hit it again. Nothing. Hit it again, longer. Nothing. NOTHING?

AAAAAAAARGH

Go figure me talking to the cl(j)erk (and supposed """"""Genius"""""") of the closest apple store (which is still 20 miles away), right after FIFTY MINUTES waiting at the phone.

Right now I don't know when I will have my macbook back. Hell, I even don't know if I'll ever have my macbook back. I wanna cry the hell out of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11