Saturday, February 26, 2011

Back Again

Whoa! I feel like I've been re-born. I have just spent a beautiful evening with my girlfriend, and I'm feeling really fine. We have had some pizza, hot chili nachos, beer (me) and martini dry (her), and a cheesecake (I can't tell you how much I love cheesecake). It's awesome to still be in love with a girl with the same intensity we used to have three years ago. By the way, I'm not coming back to bother you with my private life, so here's what has kept my mind busy over the last few days.

Ta-daaa!

Here is the first map of a possible megadungeon. I have spent a very long time on it, selecting the style, drawing it in pencil, inking it and then importing it in Photoshop to add some details (adjusting light/contrast and adding numbers and lettering). I like it very much, and it's been awesome to rediscover my love for hand-drawn maps again. I have some ideas for the background, and I'll post them in the next few days. I don't want to delay my work on Supplement VII, I just want to make some dungeon maps for the sake of it. If you're puzzled by a symbol, ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11