Sunday, January 30, 2011

Announcing the Side Project

I'm here to announce that from now on I will work on two different projects:
  • Yaqqothl: OD&D gritty science fantasy, primarily inspired by Carcosa, The Dying Earth and Zothique;
  • The Yet to be Named Project: AD&D 2e weird fantasy, primarily inspired by Palace of the Silver Princess, The Hobbit and Averoigne.
The Yet to be Named Project won't have its own blog, I will just post something here from time to time. Basically, it deals with my need to have something to stave off my impulse to put too much medieval fantasy into Yaqqothl, which is and must remain alien and unpredictable. Nevertheless, I find myself having the urge to have something classic enough and easy enough to set up games on the spur of the moment, either to gather some new players or amuse seasoned grognards.

There and Back Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11