Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lisbon Fashion Week/MODALISBOA: That's the day!

I'm a little bit nervous today, and I don't know why! Do you? I got up early and I thought to write something inteligent about my first Fashion Week, but I couldn't write anything that readers would like to read in a Friday morning, so far...

Then I try to think about what do I wear for my Lisbon Fashion Week debut! And I think I haven't anything good enough to wear in a happening like this. Although my wardrobe ( really TWO wardrobes and more clothes scattered everywhere) cluttered with clothes, shoes, bags and all that women staff. What shoes should I wear? A gorgeous Gianfranco Ferré oversize heels or a comfortable sneakers...To go at Pateo of Galé I must take a train and walking a lot so maybe the Ferré's shoes it ins't a good option. Whatever who are looking you at a Fashion Week? People look at the models and clothes, and perhaps the Very Important People that surround the place!

Not solved the problem of shoes, the doubt remain about opting for comfort at the expense of elegance I'm still a bit nervous! At the last minute, I know that finally I'll opt for Miss Sixty boots that are stylish and not too hard to use. And of course my Patrizia Pepe clutch!






  It wasn´t easy for portuguese blogglers to get into shows and fashion week in general. You can apply for accreditation to get a pass into the exhibitions as I do, but to get in backstage and getting some designer's interviews or models' statements are very difficult. I must confessed that Manuela Oliveira - the press office director - was very nice and I thank her fot that. So my blog isn't the biggest but since November 2009 this baby has taken me many hours of dedication and work!

So finally after almost six months as blogger activity I was heading to Lisbon fashion week. And really my purpose was to share the experience with you guys, find some cool new clothes and trends, find some cool people, find what is happening in portuguese fashion, and help spread the word and love for fashion week.

 I hope you enjoy the Fashion Heroines's coverage and I hope Fashion Heroines will have many readers and comments. You all are welcome to this great feast of Portuguese Fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11