Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Page Dungeon a Week?

Perhaps not exactly the kind of Dungeon we're all used to

This morning I had this weird idea: what about building a mega-dungeon by working on a one page dungeon a week? Considering a 20/25 rooms average per 1PD, that means roughly a dungeon level a month, provided a certain "constant" in writing it. In a year, I could make a respectable 12-level megadungeon.

I've spent part of my easter vacancy trying to work the hell out of Adobe InDesign and Illustrator, and although I still haven't reached any "notable" progress, I think these are terrific tools for campaign design. Illustrator looks like a way to significantly speed up and greatly improve dungeon/wilderness design, while InDesign is just so amazing that I think it could be used to significantly improve the original One Page Dungeon Layout by ChicagoWiz, at least from a lamer eye-candy point of view.

Designing a megadungeon could also be the perfect excuse to finally use all the iconic monsters that I've always loved, and was never be able to use at the table! My list includes:
  • Mind-flyers
  • Dragons (!!)
  • Balrogs
  • Vampires
  • Remoraz
  • Hydras
  • Giants
  • Flail Snails
  • Gelatinous Cubes
  • And that's all I think.
I have to consider the whole thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11