Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Want the Best Birthday Party of my Life

I hate birthday parties, and mine especially. Every year I swear to myself I won't do anything, and every year I end up having some kind of birthday party, and get bored to death. I think I'm basically a boring person: I don't like dancing, I don't like chatting, I don't give a fuck about football and I don't give a fuck about cars. I like to spend my free time listening to Carcass, watching bad zombie movies, reading novels and sometimes browsing my rpg manuals (Kult, Call of Cthulhu and the DMG topping my list).

A couple of years ago, me and my friends used to organize a party we called "Nerd-fest". The idea was simple: 12-hours playing Super Mario on a very old SNES, Risiko, Munchkin, D&D and any other board/roleplaying/video-game non stop. It was amazing. Unfortunately, my best friend decided that staying in touch with my ex (and eventually fucking her without being brave enough to tell me what was going on) was worth more than our friendship, so I left the group and we never had another "Nerd-fest". I don't really miss the group (I like it when things change, and I'm really happy now with my girlfriend and my new friends), but hell I miss the "Nerd-fest".

So, this morning I happened to think "Hey, it's 29 days to my birthday. I swear to god I'm not having a party this year." Then I started thinking about what I wanted to do on my birthday, and the only thing that jumped into my mind was D&D. Then I thought "Wouldn't it be sweet to have a 12-hour non-stop D&D game?" BANG!

"Either this kid has a light bulb up his butt or his colon has a great idea."

So that's what I will do: I will invite all of my friends to a 12-hour long Magical Mystery Tour of the Caves of K'os, with as much alcohol and junk food they can manage. In fact, I will cook my legendary GIANT BURGERS and hot chili nachos with cheese. I will also ask my girlfriend to make 2-3 liters of (Strawberry) Margaritas, and buy a couple of cases of cheap supermarket beer. Yes. I'm definitely going to have the best birthday party ever. Any suggestion? Don't say "no drunk D&D" please - it's gonna be a party after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11