Thursday, September 3, 2009

Jason David Frank


We use to hear Jason David Frank yelling "Go, go Power Rangers!", but now, its a different story and a different shout.

The "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers" member, Jason David Frank MMA career has officially begun. He is now training with UFC lightweight Melvin Guillard. He will be adding superior ground game to what he believes is already an impressive stand-up resume. Frank wants to be a successful mixed martial artist.
Jason David Frank said that:

"I was supposed to fight in 2007, but it fell through. In truth, I’ve wanted to put the work in until I’m ready," Frank said in an interview from the Suckerpunch website. "I know I have a target on my back. Everyone is going to want to beat up the Green Ranger. But I am no Kimbo; I’ve been training for a very long time. I wanted to get in there before, but I got injured. But I’ll be ready when the time comes."

Proud of his time as the Green Ranger on the popular television show, Frank is ready to move onto new goals, and he hopes to conquer MMA the same way he did television.

"Just to go out there and do my best, and prove that I’m a real fighter," Jason Frank said about his goals in MMA. "I’m not looking for any titles specifically. Ultimately, I want to give my fans something to watch and be proud of."

I grew up watching the Power Rangers and, I do also have some Power Ranger Toys. For those who didn't know well, Frank appeared in the most Power Rangers episodes. He also appeared in the most seasons like Mighty Morphin [3 seasons], Zeo, Turbo, Wild Force, and Dino Thunder). In short, he is one of the original and main cast of the series.

I hope this career move will do well for Jason Frank. Hoping for the best for him at his MMA career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

FREE HOT VIDEO 1 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 1

FREE HOT VIDEO 2 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 2

FREE HOT VIDEO 3 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 3

FREE HOT VIDEO 4 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 4

FREE HOT VIDEO 5 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 5

FREE HOT VIDEO 6 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 6

FREE HOT VIDEO 7 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 7

FREE HOT VIDEO 8 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 8

FREE HOT VIDEO 9 | HOT GIRL GALERRY 9

FREE HOT VIDEO 10|HOT GIRL GALERRY 10

FREE HOT VIDEO 11|HOT GIRL GALERRY 11